Graphic User Interface
- Visual engineering design that allows intuitive decision and conformation of all management states.
- Multiple buttons for checking an object’s state of activation.
- Lock options to minimize the administrator’s operational errors.
- Ability to hide and disable menus based on the frequency of use.
- Flexible Graphic User Interface that allows for customization.
Software Key Function
The following functions are controllable even during a program’s transmission, and this sets VRcast aside as a powerful and differentiated system.
- 10 CH Input Source, 12CH Virtual Camera, 12CH Switcher, 4CH String
- The virtual camera generates a 360 degree camera angle by rotating just like a physical camera.
- The virtual object is an independent 3D model, and its position and size can be adjusted intuitively and individually without affecting other objects.
- The set, actor, and camera angles can all be adjusted and regulated in a short period of time without a separate program or complicated process.
- The virtual camera has X, Y, and Z values and moves smoothly because it implements angle of view like an actual camera.
- Shadow effect, mirror effect, light effect, subtitle effect
- Object animation effect, object dissolve effect
- Actor Flow effect, set color-concept conversion effect
- Support Internal & External C.G (*External : Connect Input signal)
Hardware Render System
- Windows 7 64Bits Operating System Base
- Multiple external input signals such as: 4*HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, Component, Y/C, CVBS
- 1920×1080의 Full HD resolution and 2*HD/SD-SDI, Component, CVBS output signal
- The standard output format of PAL/NTSC. 1920×1080 50i/60i, 720×576/720×480